EURO ESTATES, SA was created in the last quarter of 2003 and started its commercial operations in early 2004, through its subsidiary EURO ESTATES - Real Estate, Lda, dedicated to providing brokerage services and real estate auctions. In 2011 was created.
- EURO ESTATES held its first auction in Lisbon, at Novotel hotel, with properties from Lisbon and Setúbal Districts s, with a total of 55 lots, attended by major Portuguese banking institutions such as CGD Group, Millennium BCP Group, Espirito Santo Group, Banif Group and Portugal Telecom Group.
- Based on the experience and results of its operations in property sales from large firms using the auction system, EURO ESTATES began to be present in the real estate brokerage business through its subsidiary "Euro Estates – Mediação Imobiliária, Lda". The accuracy, transparency and quality of service that notorious and feature the work of EURO ESTATES are made available to companies or individuals that, anywhere Portugal, want to buy, lease or sell a property.
- EURO ESTATES creates the North delegation with the opening of an office in Oporto, to develop business areas related to the sale of real estate assets - real estate auctions, real estate consultancy and brokerage.
- EURO ESTATES held its second real estate auction in Lisbon, framed in the Real Estate Exhibition in FIL, with more than 50 lots. With this initiative, the company reaffirms the confidence of prestigious Portuguese institutional customers, who believe in this methodology to broker real estate transactions or investment
- It is held the first auction in the city of Oporto with a total of 42 lots.
- EURO ESTATES organizes a new auction held under the SIL 2005, with properties of CGD, having surpassed all expectations and achieving sales of over 3.5 million euros. In this auction, 25 lots were placed, including apartments, shops and offices, reaching in some cases above 80% of value-based bidding.
2006 to present…
- EURO ESTATES entered a virtuous cycle of auctions and success rates, both in Lisbon and Oporto, with several auctions, particularly for financial institutions, with varying degrees of participation, sales and increasing valuations, highlighting a recent auction with a Financial Institution in that the placement rate was 98%!
- In order to meet various market demands, EURO ESTATES creates a new company in the group - Capital Estates Ltd. – this company is able to provide various real estate services (assessments, certifications, works in charge of judicial sales, etc..).